There are several options available to help you pay for your college education at Olivet Nazarene University. As a general rule, you should always look for grants; employer reimbursements; Veterans Benefits; and outside scholarships. Olivet also offers financial aid, monthly payment options or the opportunity to pay in full.
To learn more about your payment options, we encourage you to contact a financial solutions counselor at 877-965-4838. They will be able to walk you through the many options that are available to you.
Financial Aid Process
1. Get your PIN
- Get your PIN number at: http://www.pin.ed.gov
- Use this to sign your FAFSA and access it later to make changes if needed.
2. Gather info for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Gather the following items in order to complete your FAFSA:
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Last year's tax returns and W2 forms
- Records of untaxed income
- Current asset information such as bank and brokerage statements, and mortgage info
- Olivet Nazarene's School Code: 001741
3. Complete FAFSA
- Fill out your FAFSA at: http://www.fafsa.gov
- Make sure to include Olivet’s code: 001741
4. Financial Aid Application
- Complete Olivet’s Financial Aid Application
5. Loan Entrance Counseling
- Complete the Loan Entrance Counseling at: https://studentloans.gov
- Click on the Stafford Loans link.
6. Master Promissory Note
- Sign the Master Promissory Note. This e-form is also located at: https://studentloans.gov/.