Regional Partner Workshop: An Engaged Organization – During A Worldwide Employee Engagement Crisis
Leaders of organizations must create a positive work culture where employee engagement is fostered. This session will discuss the global engagement crisis and how managers may be contributing to this lack of engagement. We will explore 4 steps to getting to the bottom of your engagement issues and 4 steps towards better employee engagement.
- Understanding the Engagement Crisis
- Measuring Your Organizations Engagement Strategy
- Reducing Turnover by Focusing on Employee Strength
- Steps to Designing An Engagement Program
- 4 Steps Towards Better Employee Engagement
Cost: Free for employees and members of partner organizations
A light lunch will be provided to attendees.
Registration link: http://tinyurl.com/EngagedOrganization