- 1984, M.S. (Industrial Technology), Purdue University
- 1980, B.S. (Management), University of Illinois
- 1976, A.A.S. (Manufacturing Technology), Illinois Central College
- 1968, Four-Year Machinist Apprentice Graduate, Caterpillar Inc.
- Retired Caterpillar Inc. Division Manager with 40 years of work experience which included global, managerial responsibilities for product design, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, six sigma, lean, factory operations, sales & operations planning, human resources, training, and management development.
- 30 years of teaching experience as an adjunct professor for a wide variety of technical and professional courses.
- Active Board Member for the ASQ Fox Valley Section 1208, the SME Chicago Chapter 5, and the APICS Fox River Chapter.
- SME International Certification Oversight and Appeals Committee Chair
- ASQ Healthcare Division Certification Task Group Leader.
Awards and Certifications:
- Master Certification Instructor
- Certified Manufacturing Engineer (CMfgE)
- Lifetime SME Member (LSME)
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Certified Manager of Quality (CMQ)
- Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Certified Supply Chain Management
- Certified Operations Management Professional
- Olivet Nazarene University Excellence in Teaching Award 2000