- 2012, Ed.D., Olivet Nazarene University
- 2009, Certificate in Human Resources, DePaul University
- 2008, Certificate in Organizational Development, DePaul University
- 2007, M.A. (Communication), Governors State University
- 2002, M.P.H., University of Illinois
- 1996, B.A. (Biology), Barat College
- 1994, Study Abroad (Liberal Arts Programme), St. Claire’s International College, Oxford, England
Dr. Gia is an Organization Development Consultant. She manages a private practice and is an instructor for the Master of Organizational Leadership and Master of Business Administration programs at Olivet Nazarene University. She is an organization development professional, adult learner expert, skilled instructional designer, and Author. She has 20 years of organization development experience. She has a proven track record of assessing organizational needs, developing and implementing recommendations for improved outcomes, and evaluating organizational results.
Dr. Gia is the author of Maximize the Success of New Employees - Onboarding; A Flight Plan for Taking Your Workforce to New Heights (2014).