- 2008-2009, Post-Doctoral Studies (Marketing), The Ohio State University - The Max M. Fisher College of Business
- 2007, Certificate (Fundraising Management-one year program), Indiana University
- 2002, Ed.D. (Education Leadership), University of Sarasota
- 1987, M.A. (Speech Communication), Ball State University
- 1984, B.A. (Speech Communication), Olivet Nazarene University
Elevating accomplished leaders is what Dr. Jeff Williamson does best. Dr. Williamson has poured several years of his life into investing in researching, training, and teaching leadership. As a Gallup-certified Strengths Coach, a leadership consultant and executive coach to higher education, business, and industry, he finds joy helping candidates discover their God-given strengths that give them the ability to bring something absolutely unique to the world.
Dr. Williamson has taught in the Ed.D program for several years and has a vested interest in the success of each candidate. Due to his long-time involvement in the program, he is proud of the many accomplishments he’s seen through Olivet’s Ed.D graduates.
Dr. Williamson currently serves at Olivet Nazarene University, as the Executive Director of Corporate Engagement. Before this assignment he was the Dean of the School of Graduate & Continuing Studies at Olivet from 2010-2012. Besides his administrative and teaching accomplishments, he has served as a presenter at numerous national conferences on subjects related to leadership, marketing, and student success.
Dr. Williamson has been married to his wife Mindy for almost 30 years. They have three children, Jordan (ONU 2014) Jayna (ONU 2018) and Kate (ONU nursing major in her junior year).