This workshop is designed for leaders and focuses on the core virtues of an Ideal Team Player, based on the book by Patrick Lencioni. Leaders will discover why the virtues are important and how to cultivate the virtues in the people of their teams.
· Discover the virtues of The Ideal Team Player
· Apply the 3 virtues to their own leadership style and past experiences working with people
· Identify opportunities to apply the Ideal Team Player concepts within their teams
· Teams work best when three simple virtues are present in their team members
· The virtues are good conversation starters in talking about employee behaviors
· Looking for the Ideal Team Player in hiring decisions
A light lunch will be provided to attendees.
Registration link: http://tinyurl.com/IdealTeamPlayerWorkshop